BOOK TALK: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

6:55 PM Unknown 2 Comments

November 9 is finally here! I've been waiting for this to come out months ago. I was so excited for this because I've read each and every book of Colleen Hoover and let me tell you, she will definitely give you "~the feels~" as in legit feels! Feels as in you're gonna laugh, cry, laugh and then cry again. Her books are like roller coaster rides. One page your up then we you flip, you're suddenly down. It's crazy! She may give you heartbreaks while reading the book but she promised us that we will always have our happy endings <3 When you finish her books, it will leave you smiling like an idiot!

Okay so much for the build up for CoHo. My first ever #BookTalk series goes to you because I love your work and I love you CoHo <3 hihi

Read more if you've already read the book cos I might write spoilers here. And I don't want that. I want you to feel the surprise and excitement of every moment! Go! Read it! Now!!!

Where do I even start? This book. Oh God, this book! Out of all Colleen's book this is now my new favorite! Sorry Maybe Someday but you're now on second place. Ha! What I loved about this is that for me, it is the lightest read I've read that was written by CoHo. I don't really like tragedies and happily never afters. I love books which has a RomCom ingredient to it. And this book definitely has it! It's lite, the characters' humor is great AND plus points for the sexiness of this book. Oh my God I don't know how many times I sweat because of those hot hot hot scenes!

I loved this book so much cos once I see a line that I really really love, I stop, I close the book and then smile, giggle and say holy shit all the time. And then I re-read it for God knows how many times. I lost count. I re-read it until I get over the feelings that I get from those lines! Here are a few:
"It's not so easy to rid my thoughts of someone who had such an impact to my life"
"The only thing not going right in my life is the fact that you aren't part of it."
"Don't. Please don't get over me."
"You're fucking beautiful." 
These were just some of my faves. But I definitely have more! I just didn't want to put the book down and actually right the lines. But I swear to God there's a lot more! I loved these lines because of personal reasons. Let's just say that I felt a cringe in my heart when I read these lines. So fucking beautiful.

This book also crushed me when Ben's brother, Kyle, died. I mean he just got married the year before and there's a baby on the way. I mean, how could fate and timing be more of a bitch? If I were Kyle's wife I would be crushed. Definitely crushed. Also the part where Ben's book revealed the whole truth.  I cried with their mom's suicide letter for them. I swear I literally cried. Even in her death, her concern were her children. Mother's love it is. I admire Ben on how he slowly moved on and slowly had progress because of Fallon. Fallon definitely saved him.

As for Fallon, I was so happy to see her regain her confidence and began to believe in herself and stopped thinking that her scars make her ugly. Because yes, according to be, she is so fucking beautiful. Just like this book it's fucking beautiful.

I don't know if my review is enough. Cos honestly, I'm still out of words right now. I really don't know how to properly express my feelings for this book. I don't know if I already put everything here. WHATEVER I JUST SO LOVE THIS BOOK!

10/10 definitely


2 komento: