#OOTD: When In Baguio

12:43 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Me and my family went to Baguio to celebrate new year's. This has become an annual thing for my family and my cousins. We love spending the holidays there cos first of all, we love the weather, it's peaceful and very relaxing.

Read more to see my OOTDs during our stay :)



Okay, so I know that this is not an "ootd shot" but this is the only photo of me in this outfit so it'll do. Haha.

Sweater: Zara
Ripped Jeans: Zara


Beanie: (bought it on instagram, i forgot the shop tho)
Cropped tie top: H&M
Jeans: mypinktiara (instagram)
Inner cardigan: Charlie
Fuzzy Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch
Shoes: Vans


Cropped top: Forever 21
Denim Vest: Instagram (forgot the shop)
Plaid: Zara
Jeans: mypinktiara (instagram)
Shoes: Vans




0 (mga) komento: