TRAVEL DIARY: Quick Subic Getaway

10:24 PM Unknown 0 Comments

So this trip is totally unplanned. Went with some new found (college) friends (which were actually Sigrid's friends). Thanks for a great weekend guys!

Since this trip is totally unplanned, I really don't know where we were going when I tagged along. I was pretty surprised to find out that we were actually camping on the beach. At first, I was not really into it cos knowing myself, maarte ako. So I need a decent bed to sleep in and a clean bathroom. But yeah, no choice. But no regrets. I never thought camping would be fun, especially when you're with great company. We stayed at Halfmoon Beach Resort which has a pretty decent beach. Not too crowded and it's clean.

They also offered us an island hopping tour which was only for 1500php for us 5. It's cheap so we just went for it. Tho we only visited one island which has a small swimming spot with a lot of people. Oh well, what would you expect for a 300 peso each value, right?























(Stopover at Magic Lagoon, Subic)

But overall I had fun. I was totally craving for vitamin sea. Thank you guys for a short but fun trip!




love,




0 (mga) komento: