What's in my make-up bag?

12:26 AM Unknown 0 Comments


Sharing with you guys the disaster inside my make-up bag! :P These things are my essentials and are what I use everyday. :) Read more for deets!





Well of course my make-up bag first. It's from Forever 21 and the moment I saw this, I had to make sure I will have it. It's kinda pricy for a make-up bag but I just love i too much to pass it up. It's baby pink and has a rose gold zipper! It's made for me.


Left: Maybeline White Super Fresh "no touch-up" powder foundation Center: Revlon Age Defying Firming + Lifting Makeup Right: Nichido Final Powder

I use the Revlon foundation everyday and it works well but I think my skin is just too oily for it to handle. Haha. I'm having a hard time on finding a perfect foundation or bb cream that can stay in my skin for hours huhu help please? 

As for the Maybeline powder, I've been using it for a week now and I think it irritated my skin. :( The nichido powder works great! It has a matte finish but doesn't stay long. 


This thing is my lifesaver! Finess Green Tea scented oil control sheets. Since I have a very oily face, this is the most important thing in my bag!


These are my brow essentials. Nichido's brow kit and a spoolie brush from landmark.

Left: Matte Lip Lacquer Center: Benefit Posie balm Right: The Face Shop lip tint

Disclaimer: Bought these with my own money and this blog post is not sponsored :)

All the love,



0 (mga) komento: