18 things

8:23 AM Unknown 0 Comments


1996 baby represent! At the age of 18, I've already learned so much. Things that I need to keep in mind for the rest of my life. :)

  1. Never put your happiness in the hands of someone else.
  2. Love yourself first before anybody else.
  3. Be thankful for what you have.
  4. If you want it, go get it. 
  5. It's never too late to start again.
  6. You can't be in pain forever. You'll eventually get over it. 
  7. Some people are not always meant to stay. And it's okay.
  8. Always trust God.
  9. Cherish every moment.
  10. Appreciate the people who never left.
  11. If it's meant to be, it will always find a way.
  12. Traveling is healthy.
  13. Stressed? Read a book.
  14. Always give back. Share your blessings.
  15. Less friends, less drama. Keep the real ones.
  16. You're never too young/old to love.
  17. Never give up on something you really want.
  18. You can't be 18 forever..


I hope I could keep all those in mind while I grow up. It's sad that I can't be 18 forever...

Much love,



0 (mga) komento: