#Maroon5VTourManila!!!

7:14 PM Unknown 0 Comments


Last Thursday (September 17,2015) is the day when Adam Levine and the rest of the Maroon 5 band step foot to Manila once again! Definitely one of the highlights of my 2015!

When I first found out that Maroon 5 is coming back to Manila, I swore to myself that I wont let this chance to see them pass again. I've missed all of their previous shows here and now's my time to finally see them perform live! But when I told my mom that I want to go to the concert she said that she'll still think about it. It took her forever to think cos when the day of the opening of ticket selling came, she's still undecided! (hay mommy) And yes, it's no surprise at all that in a matter of hours, tickets are all sold out already. I seriously cried. :( All my hopes, gone. I've moved on to the fact that I can't actually go. But when I saw their set list, I was more eager to find a ticket cos all of the songs that they're playing are my faves!!!
(not my photo)
I searched everywhere for tickets. Instagram, twitter and FB. It took me a long time to finally find some tickets that are not ridiculously overpriced. We landed on general admission tickets for 3k each. That was the cheapest one that I found. We don't care if those are just gen ad ticets. As long as we can hear them live, then it's already perfect for us <3 And yes, it did not disappoint. Cos we totally enjoyed the concert! We sang to every song they played! As in, every. fuckin. song!! It was completely impossible to pick a favorite moment; cos every part of the show was beyond perfect <3

I was so pissed tho when all of my snapchats of their songs got deleted!! I did not took long videos cos my phone has limited memory. Huhu fckyou snapchat :(

Thank you Maroon 5 for giving you Filipino fans a chance to rock with you again. It was totally awesome and surely unforgettable! <3






PHOTOS NOT MINE!!!



0 (mga) komento: